DJI Mavic Pro
The Mavic Pro is packed with intelligent features and flying modes to make it easier to use. Below are some of the useful functions it can do. It basically has the special features of the Phantom 4 plus a few extras.
- Follow Me – Locks on to the phone’s GPS to follow the user.
- Active Track – Uses imaging to memorize a subject and follow it.
- Obstacle Avoidance – Front sensors detect and avoid obstacles.
- Terrain Follow – Maintains the same distance to the ground while going uphill/downhill.
- Gesture – Make a gesture to command the drone and take a photo of you without the controller.
- Tripod Mode – Keeps the drone as stable as possible.
- Tap to Fly – Just tap anywhere on the screen and the drone goes to that location.
- Return to Home – Returns to the recorded place where it took off.
Out of stock
The DJI MAVIC PRO is a small yet powerful drone that turns the sky into your creative canvass easily and without worry, helping you make every moment an aerial moment. Its compact size hides degree of complexity that makes it one of DJI’s most sophisticated flying cameras ever. 24 high-performance computing cores, an all-new transmission system with a 4.3mi (7Km) range, 4 vision sensors, and a 4K camera stabilized by a 3-axis mechanical gimbal, are at your command with just a push of your thumb or a tap of your finger.