FUJIFILM X-T3 KIT 18-55mm (SILVER)
- 26MP APS-C back-illuminated X-Trans CMOS 4 Sensor
- X-Processor 4
- 425 Phase Detect AF Points (Approz. 100% of frame)
- Low light AF sensitivity to -3EV
- High Resolution 3.69M EVF .75 Magnification
- Powerful face and Eye Detection
- In body 3.5mm microphone jack and headphone
- 4k/60P 4:2:0 10bit HDMI output
- 4k/60P 4:2:0 10bit Internal SD and recording
- 1080/120P High Speed Recording
- 4k HDR Video in Hybrid Log Gamma
- Internal F-Log Recording
- ISO 160-12800 (Expanded 80 to 51000)
- Sports Finder Mode (x1.25 crop)
- Burst up to 30fps (Electronic Shutter, x1.25 crop), 11fps (Mechanical Shutter)
- 1/8000s Mechanical Shutter, 1/32000s Electronic Shutter
- Dual UHS-II SD Card Slots
- Connectivity: Camera Controls, Wireess Communication and Bluetooth
- Weather Resist body
- Tethered Shooting
New Firmware Ver.3.00
Complimentary upgrades will strengthen the accuracy of face / eye detection AF performance, add new Face Select function, and provide faster AF speed for subject at a distance.
The FUJIFILM X-T3 features the new X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and X-Processor 4 image processing engine, ushering in a new, fourth generation of the X Series.
The FUJIFILM X-T3 features a 3.69-million-dot high resolution EVF with a high magnification ratio of 0.75x. The display time lag of just 0.005 seconds and refresh rate of approx. 100 fps ensure smooth display of motions, allowing you to precisely identify subject movements and focus positions.
The new sensor “X-Trans CMOS 4” and new processor “X-Processor 4,” provides the highest image resolving performance, color reproducibility and fastest processing in the history of the X Series.
The X-Trans CMOS 4 has 2.16M phase detection pixels, more than 4 times compared to current models*4, increasing the phase detection AF area to entire frame (approx. 100%).
The FUJIFILM X-T3 is the world’s first*5 mirrorless digital camera capable of internal SD card recording 4K/60P 4:2:0 10bit. It is also the world’s first*5 mirrorless digital camera with APS-C or larger sensor capable of 4K/60P 4:2:2 10bit HDMI output. Supported video formats include the widely-used H.264/MPEG-4 AVC as well as H.265/HEVC for greater data compression.
Design / Operability
The FUJIFILM X-T3 inherits FUJIFILM X-T2’s popular design features, and silver color is lineup as standard. Operability and expandability has been substantially enhanced.
The FUJIFILM X-T3 has advanced features to support professional workflow from tethered shooting to RAW development not only with FUJIFILM software but also the software you are already familiar with.
- *X-Trans is a trademark or registered trademark of FUJIFILM Corporation.
- **When using the electronic shutter; Up to 11fps when using the mechanical shutter
- ***Extended output sensitivity.
- *4Comparison with current models “FUJIFILM X-T2” and “FUJIFILM X-H1”
- *5As of September 6, 2018, according to FUJIFILM data