Phottix Aster PTV4 Receiver Only
- Receiver battery type: CR2 3V battery
- Standby current: 0uA, working current: 600uA
- Receiver connection: 3.5 mm socket for PC Sync cord
- Flash PC Sync cord with 3.5 mm plug and a 6.3 mm plug adapter included
- Operating distance: W (wireless) mode 30m (100 ft.) in open areas, L (light) mode 10m
- Sync speed: Varies from 1/125s to 1/250s depending on the sync speed of flashes/strobes and types of camera
- Operation Frequency: 433 MHz
Replacement: Factory defect identified upon received.
The Phottix Aster Wireless Flash Trigger receiver wirelessly triggers off-camera flashes and studio lights. This receiver attaches to portable flashguns with a hot shoe style mount or via a PC Sync cable, and is meant to be used with the Phottix Aster transmitter.
The Phottix Aster receiver offers multiple modes.
W (wireless) Mode – The receiver is triggered by a wireless signal from the Phottix Aster transmitter. The receiver should be within 30 m. of the transmitter.
L (light) Mode – The receiver is optically triggered. A camera’s pop-up flash, or another flashgun or studio strobe will fire the flash unit connected to the receiver.
The Phottix Aster receiver has 4 wireless channels to avoid radio interference and allows photographers to easily create multiple lighting set-ups.
Canon 430 EXII
Canon 580 EX
Canon 580 EX II
Sony HLV-F56AM with adapter