- You cannot add that amount of "FUJIFILM X-T3 BODY (BLACK)" to the cart because there is not enough stock ( remaining).
Sony A6000 Kit 16-50mm (Black)
Sony A6000 key features
• 24.3 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
• Bionz X image processor
• Hybrid AF system with 25 contrast-detect and 179 phase-detect points
• Built-in flash + Multi-Interface Shoe
• 11 fps continuous shooting with subject-tracking
• 3-inch tilting LCD with 921,600 dots
• OLED electronic viewfinder with 1.44M dots
• Diffraction correction, area-specific noise reduction, and detail reproduction technology
• Full HD video recording at 1080/60p and 24p; clean HDMI output
• Wi-Fi with NFC capability and downloadable apps
- 16GB MEMORY CARD
- CARRYING CASE
For Cash / Credit Card / Deposit On Delivery :
For cash deposit via BDO click here:
Sony’s NEX-6 was a departure from the company’s usual lineup of mirrorless cameras when it was introduced in the Fall of 2012. It slotted in between the various NEX-5 models and the NEX-7, and staked out a middle ground between the two, aiming to offer an accessible camera that offered a strong feature set for photographers. So you got a small camera with an electronic viewfinder and a degree of direct control. To this the NEX-6 offered two things that were yet to appear on any Sony mirrorless camera: an exposure mode dial and an ISO-standard hot shoe.
The new a6000 sits in the same place in Sony’s mirrorless lineup and offers a broadly similar feature set, but adds a number of significant new features (while also losing the NEX moniker of its predecessor). The resolution and processor have been bumped up, the most notable feature on the a6000 is its updated Hybrid AF system.